First-Ever Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival
Welcomes Foo Fighters, System Of A Down, Disturbed,
Bring Me The Horizon, Ghost, The Prodigy & Many More
One-Of-A-Kind Destination Event To Feature Top Music Artists,
Art Installations, Comedy Performances & More Incredible Onsite Experiences
May 17, 18 & 19, 2019 At MAPFRE Stadium In Columbus, Ohio
Tickets On Sale Friday, November 30 At Noon ET
SONIC TEMPLE Premier independent U.S. music festival producer Danny Wimmer Presents has announced the highly anticipated music and comedy lineup for their new destination event, Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival, which debuts at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, Ohio on Friday, May 17, Saturday, May 18 and Sunday, May 19, 2019.
Multiplatinum artists Foo Fighters, System Of A Down and Disturbed lead the spectacular and diverse music lineup for Sonic Temple, which will also feature performances from Bring Me The Horizon, The Prodigy, Ghost, Halestorm, Lamb of God, Chevelle, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, The Cult, and many other chart-topping and up-and-coming music artists. SiriusXM’s Comedy & Spoken Word Tent will include comedy from Andrew Dice Clay, Pauly Shore, and others, as well as a spoken word set from Henry Rollins. The festival will feature three music stages, premium food and beverage selections, art installations, and enhanced onsite experiences.
General Admission, VIP and Premium VIP tickets, and hotel and camping packages for Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival go on sale Friday, November 30 at Noon ET.
System Of A Down‘s Shavo Odadjian says, “Although in its inaugural year, Sonic Temple‘s pedigree is proven, and its roots are strong; it made total sense for us to be involved. One could argue that it was a long time coming. We’ll see you all in Columbus this May.”
David Draiman of Disturbed says, “We are honored to share the stage with all of our amazingly talented friends and colleagues at the upcoming Sonic Temple Festival in Columbus, Ohio. Are You Ready?!?!”
The current music lineup for Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival is as follows (subject to change): Foo Fighters, System Of A Down, Disturbed, Bring Me The Horizon, The Prodigy, Ghost, Halestorm, Lamb of God, Chevelle, Joan Jett And The Blackhearts, The Cult, In This Moment, The Hives, Gojira, The Distillers, Meshuggah, Action Bronson, The Struts, Refused, Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, Black Label Society, Beartooth, Scars On Broadway, Architects, Tom Morello, Avatar, Pussy Riot, Bad Wolves, Fever 333, Mark Lanegan Band, Badflower, The Glorious Sons, Issues, Yungblud, H09909, Black Pistol Fire, Scarlxrd, Zeal & Ardor, Basement, The Black Dahlia Murder, Don Broco, Wage War, Hands Like Houses, While She Sleeps, Palaye Royale, Movements, Amigo The Devil, The Plot In You, Boston Manor, COUNTERFEIT., Demob Happy, Teenage Wrist, Pretty Vicious, Black Coffee, Shvpes, Dirty Honey, No1Cares and The Jacks.
Danny Wimmer, founder of Danny Wimmer Presents said, “I am so proud of what we accomplished with Rock On The Range, and with the debut of our new festival, Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival, we’re excited to bring our devoted rock fans and the city of Columbus a one-of-a-kind, world-class event that expands on the festival experience. The idea behind Sonic Temple is walking into something bigger than yourself, where YOU belong, or where you were always meant to be. The crowd is unparalleled, and the energy is electrifying, like going to a place of worship. We want this festival to be a temple of rock n’ roll. We want this to be the ultimate rock experience for the true fans who love the genre as much as we do.”
In addition to performances from top music artists, and various onsite attractions, attendees will enjoy a variety of onsite food and beverage options celebrating local Columbus flavors. Food and beverage options offered on the exterior of the stadium will be provided by Southern Hospitality Concessions LLC, DWP‘s affiliate concessionaire. Selections from the following local and regional restaurants will be available: Bonifacio, Buckeye Donuts, BruBrothers Coffee, Chicago’s Dog House, Cousins Maine Lobster, Ena’s Caribbean Kitchen, Hangry City, Mikey’s Late Night Slice, MoMo Ghar, Pie Baby Wood Fired Pizza, Schmidt’s Sausage Haus, Sophie’s Pierogi, Smoked on High BBQ, The Midway Caf?, and fan favorite Island Noodles.
Initial ticket prices for Sonic Temple will be as follows:
- Weekend VIP: $379.50 plus fees
- Pillar Premium VIP Package: $1,949.50 plus fees (accommodations for 2)
- Weekend Field General Admission: $199.50 plus fees
- Weekend Stadium General Admission: $99.50 plus fees
- RV Camping: $250.00
VIP package amenities include: early entry into the festival and access to the VIP lounge, which features LED screens with feeds of the main stage sets, seating areas, heating/air conditioning, premium cash bar, elevated food experiences for purchase, free WiFi, access to charging stations and lockers, and dedicated VIP bathrooms.
Pillar Premium VIP Package amenities include two weekend field VIP wristbands for the entire weekend, with access to the VIP lounge, plus access to the Upper 90 VIP Club, which includes catered lunch and dinner, access to side stage viewing platform, two Sonic Temple festival t-shirts, two exclusive Zippo lighters, and two commemorative laminates.
Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival sponsors include:
- Monster Energy:Monster Energy will be keeping all fans fueled up and ready to rock by offering free sampling on their Monster Energy viewing deck. Enjoy Monster Energy drinks from one of the best seats in the house. Make sure to check back throughout the festival for a schedule of Monster Energy’s interactive artist experiences.
- Fxck Cancer x Dyin 2 Live Dreams Program:Fxck Cancer’s mission is to fight cancer by raising awareness and education about early cancer detection and prevention, ultimately putting an end to late-stage cancer diagnosis. Through the Dyin 2 Live Dreams program, they look to enrich the lives of those fighting cancer by offering them a VIP experience that they hope will bring joy, inspiration, and courage. In doing this, they hope to help give the cancer fighter a chance to forget, even if it’s only for a day, what they are going through. For more information please visit, www.fxckcancer.org. Fxck Cancer and Dyin 2 Live Dreams are programs of the F C Cancer Foundation, a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival is produced by Los Angeles-based Danny Wimmer Presents, one of the largest independent producers of destination rock music festivals in America. DWP events include Louder Than Life, Aftershock, Welcome To Rockville, Bourbon & Beyond, Chicago Open Air and more. They’re also the co-creators of Rock On The Range, America’s largest and most acclaimed rock festival, which celebrated its 12th and final year in 2018 with 140,000 in attendance.
For more information on Sonic Temple Art + Music Festival, visit:
- Website: https://sonictemplefestival.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sonictemplefestival
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/sonictemplefest
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/sonictemplefestival
- Hashtag: #SonicTempleFestival